Tai Chi Classes Corporate Community Wellness are available and affordable delivered by Starfarm Tai Chi & Qigong Search Center’s chief instructor Laddie Sacharko and his teaching assistants. Tai Chi Classes in CT can be tailored for Parkinson’s Disease, fibromyalgia and arthritis, diabetes, and coronary rehab. Company wellness tai chi classes& qigong classes, community recreation tai chi classes, and tai chi classes for senior centers, as well as semi-private and private tai chi classes in CT
Starfarm can deliver a Tai Chi for Therapy program which is an evidence based fall prevention activity, and trains Tai Chi practice leaders and Tai Chi instructors.
FSBPT approved CEU/CCC Tai Chi for Therapy Course: delivered at your location or mine.
Contact: 860 455 0353
Agency for Community Living Definition of Evidence-Based Programs
As of October 1, 2016, all programs using Title III-D funds will have to meet these criteria (equivalent to the “highest-level” criteria of the former definition):
- Demonstrated through evaluation to be effective for improving the health and well-being or reducing disease, disability and/or injury among older adults; and
- Proven effective with older adult population, using Experimental or Quasi-Experimental Design;* and
- Research results published in a peer-review journal; and
- Fully translated** in one or more community site(s); and
- Includes developed dissemination products that are available to the public.
*Experimental designs use random assignment and a control group. Quasi-experimental designs do not use random assignment.
**For purposes of the Title III-D definitions, being “fully translated in one or more community sites” means that the evidence-based program in question has been carried out at the community level (with fidelity to the published research) at least once before. Sites should only consider programs that have been shown to be effective within a real-world community setting.